1050 Aluminum Sheet
1050 Aluminum Sheet belongs to the commercially pure wrought family with a purity of 99.5% Al. It belongs to 1000 series aluminum alloy, and has better correction resistance than the others. 1050 aluminum alloy covers component Al and 0.4% Fe, so it also has high conductivity. In general, 1050 aluminum sheet properties exhibit high plasticity, strong corrosion resistance, excellent electrical and thermal conductivity.
Applications and Features:
1. 1050 Aluminum Sheet, which belongs to the pure aluminum series, has high ductility and reflectivity.
2.1050 is a non-heat treatment alloy, which is enhanced by cold working, and has excellent cold workability, solderability, and weldability.
3. 1050 aluminum alloy is well-suitable for chemical and electrolytic brightening due to low mechanical strength.
4. The least important point is that the surface of the 1050 aluminum sheet can be anodized. In addition, it啥 medium trength and excellent processing technology making it have a wider range of applications.
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building wall, ceilings, furniture cabinet, lighting plate
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate, Corner protector, insulation material
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers, etc.
9) Spinning, Auto, etc.
10) Printed aluminum sheet
11) Aluminum Sheet For Bus Skins
look more about our B2B website