1100 Aluminum Coil
1100 aluminum coil, containing at least 99% Al, is the most heavily alloyed of the 1000 series, so becomes the mechanically strongest alloy in this series. Similarly, the 1100 aluminum alloy coil shows the properties of other 1 series alloy that is close to pure aluminum. Such as excellent ductility, processability, corrosion resistance, weldability, surface handling, conductivity, and heat transfer. Due to its excellent processability, 1100 aluminum can be well adapted to applications that are difficult to form. Therefore, 1100 aluminum alloy coil is often used as large refrigerator aluminum liners, HVAC, aluminum composite panels, building decoration, deep stamping parts, nameplates, etc.
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building walls, ceilings, furniture cabinets, lighting plate
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate, Corner protector, insulation material
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell, and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers, etc.
9) Spinning, Auto, etc.
10) Aluminum Sheet For Bus Skins, etc.