1350 Aluminum Coil
1350 Aluminum Coils 1 series pure aluminum alloy, in which the content of Al is as high as 99.50%, the same as that of Al in the 1050 aluminum sheet. So, 1350 aluminum alloy properties are similar to 1050 aluminum sheets. However, because the content of Si in 1350 aluminum alloy composition is no more than 0.10, which is lower than the content of 0.25 Si in 1050 aluminum sheet, the characteristics of the two are different.
1350 aluminum alloy coil is a non-heat-treated alloy, which can be enhanced by cold machining. It can be used in electrical conductors, highway signs, heat exchanges, aluminum awnings, beverage cans, cooking utensils, Wall covering, and other manufacturing fields.
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building walls, ceilings, furniture cabinets, lighting plate
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate, Corner protector, insulation material
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell, and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers, etc.
9) Spinning, Auto, etc.
10) Aluminum Sheet For Bus Skins, etc.
look more about our B2B website