EN AW 3003 H14 aluminum sheet
EN AW 3003 H14 Aluminum Sheet Features:
① 3003 aluminum alloy with Mn as the main alloying element, which cannot be reinforced by heat treatment.
② good plasticity, good welding performance. But corrosion resistance is slightly stronger than alloy 1050. It belongs to a medium-strength aluminum alloy.
③There are two ways of annealing temperature. One is low-temperature annealing which requires only a temperature of 260-360℃, another is high-temperature annealing which requires at least 370-490℃.
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building walls, ceilings, furniture cabinets, lighting plate
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate, Corner protector, insulation material
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell, and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers, etc.
9) Spinning, Auto, etc.
10) Printed aluminum sheet
11) Aluminum Sheet For Bus Skins
Look more at our website and our B2B website .