Applications and Features:
1. Good Weldability. The addition of Cr in the 5052 aluminium sheet interacts with Mn, which can increase the strength between the base metal and the weld, thereby reducing the tendency of welding cracks and meeting various welding requirements.
2. Corrosion Resistance. Corrosion resistance is a typical characteristic of 5052 aluminum sheets. It has good corrosion resistance to the atmosphere, gasoline, food, organic acids, neutral inorganic salt solution, etc., and also has good corrosion resistance in dilute acids.
3. Good Plasticity. 5052 aluminum sheet is also a non-heat-treated alloy. Its mechanical properties are improved by cold working. And the 5052 aluminum sheet has good plasticity in semi-cold work hardening and low plasticity in cold work hardening.
4. Other Characteristics. In addition, the 5052 aluminum sheet also has a strong resistance to stress corrosion cracking, and can also be polished, anodized, etc.
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building walls, ceilings, furniture cabinets, lighting plate
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate, Corner protector, insulation material
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell, and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers, etc.
9) Spinning, Auto, etc.
10) Printed aluminum sheet
11) Aluminum Sheet For Bus Skins