5083 Aluminum Sheet/Plate has higher strength than 5052 plates coupled with excellent corrosion resistance, particularly salt water corrosion resistance. It is easy to form, stamp, and weld, and which mainly used in the marine industry.
Aluminum 5083 is known for exceptional performance in extreme environments. 5083 is highly resistant to attack by both seawater and industrial chemical environments.
The most common tempers for 5083 aluminum are:
O - Soft
H111 - Some work hardening imparted by shaping processes but less than required for H11 temper
H32 - Work hardened by rolling then stabilized by low-temperature heat treatment to quarter hard
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building wall, ceilings, furniture cabinet, lighting plate
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate, Corner protector, insulation material
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers, etc.
9) Spinning, Auto, etc.
10) Printed aluminum sheet
11) Aluminum Sheet For Bus Skins
Look more at our website and our B2B website. welcome inquiry to us about 5083 Marine Aluminum Sheet