5754 ALUMINUM COIL
5754 aluminum coil is a typical 5-series Al-Mg anti-rust alloy. Because it contains the main alloy component Mg, it has excellent corrosion resistance, rust resistance, high fatigue strength, good weldability, and workability. In practical applications, 5754 aluminum alloys with different heat treatment conditions are widely used in high-speed railway noise barriers, tank car tanks, high-grade alloy doors and windows, car roof/bottom guards, ship structures and offshore facilities, etc., becoming very popular product in the aluminum market! Similarly, the 5754 aluminum coil is also a non-heat-treated alloy, which uses cold working to improve its mechanical properties.
Applications and Features:
1. Excellent corrosion resistance. Due to the addition of Mg alloy components, the 5754 aluminum is better resistant to the industrial and marine atmosphere, as well as water corrosion.
2. Excellent surface workability. The surface of the 5754 aluminum can be processed with various processing methods. For example, the 5754 aluminum checker coil after the roller printing process is amazing!
3. Other features. 5754 aluminum coil tensile strength σb (MPa): 165～265, yield strength σb (MPa): ≥526180, good formability, strong plasticity, easy to process, etc.
The use of 5754 aluminum coil：
For Sound Barriers
5754 aluminum alloy is one of the two main sound barrier materials for railway/high-speed/subway and other transportation roads. 5754 aluminum coil sheet for sound barriers has good corrosion resistance and weather resistance, no low-temperature brittleness, obvious sound insulation effect, durability, and so on!
In addition, 5754 aluminum coil can also be used for Automotive aluminum, tank, Welded structures, storage tanks, pressure vessels, ship structures and offshore installations, transportation tanks, and applications where excellent processing performance, excellent corrosion resistance, high fatigue strength, high weldability, and moderate static strength are required. Used in high-speed railway noise barriers, tank materials, alloy doors and windows, aluminum for construction, aluminum for transportation, aluminum for automobiles, and other fields.
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building walls, ceilings, furniture cabinets, lighting plate
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate, Corner protector, insulation material
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers, etc.
9) Spinning, Auto, etc.
10) Aluminum Sheet For Bus Skins, etc.