6061 Aluminum Tread Plate
1. What’s the hardness of the 6061 T6 aluminum tread plate? Is 6061 or 7075 aluminum stronger?
Many people think that aluminum is very soft. But after some treatment, aluminum can be stronger than steel. For example, hardness for aluminum sheet 6061 T6 series is 95HB, 2xxx series aluminum plate is 120HB, 7xxx series aluminum plate hardness is over 160HB. So far, alloy 7075 T6 is the hardest grade of aluminum.
2. Do you produce 6061 aluminum tread plate 5 bar?
Yes, we can produce it. For 6061 aluminum tread plate has different patterns, like diamond plate, 5 bars plate. The max thickness we can produce is 12.5mm. Mainly used for shipping buildings, like a deck floor.
3. How to pack and ship the 6061 aluminum tread plate?
- Packing: Strong wooden pallet, with blue PVC films or paper-interleaved,
- Max Gross weight skid 4500 lbs; less than 2MT;
- Produce to 1/2 Commercial tolerance to the light side,
- For 1 x 20FCL can load 20 to 25 Tons max.
- Surface: Black surface aluminum plate 6061 t651 & Polished aluminum plate 6061 t651
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building walls, ceilings, furniture cabinets, lighting plate
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate, Corner protector, insulation material
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell, and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers, etc.
9) Spinning, Auto, etc.
10) Printed aluminum sheet
11) Aluminum Sheet For Bus Skins