EN AW 1100 Aluminum Sheet
EN AW 1100 Aluminum Sheet is industrial pure aluminum, aluminum content (mass fraction) is 99.00%, and can not be heat treatment hardened.
With high corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity, and thermal conductivity, its density is small, good plasticity, through pressure processing can produce a variety of aluminum, but low strength.
Other process properties are basically the same as 1050A. 1100 is usually used for good forming performance, high corrosion resistance, and does not need high strength, such as food and chemical handling and storage equipment, sheet metal products, hollow metal spinning processing withdrawing goods, welding combination keys, reflectors, nameplates, etc.
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building walls, ceilings, furniture cabinets, lighting plate
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate, Corner protector, insulation material
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell, and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers, etc.
9) Spinning, Auto, etc.
10) Printed aluminum sheet
11) Aluminum Sheet For Bus Skins
Look more about our website and our B2B website .