Brief introduction: 5052 aluminum coil is a typical Al-Mg antirust alloy. It is famous for its extremely high fatigue strength, excellent formability, and weldability.
Among them, the most commonly used 5052-H32 aluminum coil is processed and hardened, as well as then subjected to low-temperature treatment or heat to obtain stable mechanical properties.
At this time, the hardness level of the 5052 aluminium alloy coil under h32 temper is 2, showing high plasticity, good weldability, and being able to be polished, etc.
So, the 5052 aluminum coil with the above properties is mainly used for static load parts working in liquid or gas media, such as truck air brake tanks/fuel tanks, large marine diesel tanks, gasoline or lubricating oil conduits, various liquid containers and parts for various Marine and land transportation equipment, as well as electrical shells, cold stamping parts, sheet metal products, etc.
Applications and Features:
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance. Corrosion resistance is the typical property of 5052 aluminum coil. It is very effective to resist the corrosion of seawater, the atmosphere, gasoline, and another chemical.
2. Mechanical Properties. Take 5052-h32 aluminum coil as an example, 5052-H32 tensile strength (Rm/Mpa) is 220-260, proof strength (Rp0.2/Mpa) is 130, percentage elongation after fracture is 5, and hardness is 61 HB.
3. Other Features. Marine grade aluminum 5052 for diesel tanks with high fatigue strength advantages is more suitable than 5083 marine aluminum. Besides, the 5052 aluminum coil also has excellent formability, weldability, weather resistance, excellent polishing effect, etc.
The use of 5052 aluminum coil: use for Truck Air Brake Tanks
Truck air brake tanks are often made of 5052 aluminum coil with a thickness of 1.5mm. They are used to store compressed air during truck driving to prepare other brake gas, such as truck brakes and sirens. Most notably, YIKUO 5052 aluminum alloy has obtained ISO/TS16949 from SGS Certification Agency, and DNV/ABS/BV/LR/CCS Classification Certificate, successfully used in truck air brake tanks/ fuel tanks/ gas tanks, marine diesel tanks, and other ship containers and components manufacturing.
Besides the static load parts used in liquid or gas medium, 5052 aluminum coil can also be well applied in electrical enclosures, cold stamping parts, sheet metal products, and other manufacturing
1) Aircraft, automobile, train
2) Building walls, ceilings, furniture cabinets, lighting plate
3) Shipping plate, solar reflective plate, Corner protector, insulation material
4) Beverage bottle, cap, ring-pull, cosmetics shell, and cover
5) Aluminum tread/embossed plate, quenched and pre-stretched plate
6) PS baseplate, CTP baseplate, Signs, nameplate
7) Electrical products shell, engineering machinery plate
8) Aluminum reefer containers and special containers, etc.
9) Spinning, Auto, etc.
10) Aluminum Sheet For Bus Skins, etc.
look more about our B2B website