Tianjin Yikuo Co.,ltd Painted Aluminium Coil use prior to the primer and topcoat paint system. The process produces a clean surface with a thin aluminum oxide film. This film is an integral part of the aluminum surface and is flexible due to its porous structure. This pre-treatment prepares the surface for excellent paint adhesion and corrosion resistance of the painted products. The pre-treatment is non-toxic and does not contain any chromium or heavy metal-based chemicals and, therefore, underlines YIKUO Aluminum Coat’s environmentally friendly profile.
The coating is a special formulation with properties unique to this end-use. It must be highly flexible to withstand the drawing which takes place during plate manufacture, resistant to road salt, petrol, and diesel, and yet accepts the laminated retro-reflective film with high levels of adhesion. These properties are covered in various national and international standards with which materials must comply.
1. unique pre-treatment coating guarantees the surface tension of aluminum greater than 60mN/m
2. Undercoats can be suitable for screen-printing or pad-printing inks, avoid sticking on the reflective sheet
3. Customized packaging: 5coils per pallet, will put the wooden inserts between each coil (10 x 10 mm minimum) for easy pickup
The aluminum coil for license plates can be adjusted the technology according to different license plate types to meet customer requirements. Below are typical license plate types:
1. Shear Cut Plate : reflective sheeting + thin adhesive aluminum foil + color coated aluminum plate
2. Single aluminum： retroreflective sheeting + blank aluminum plate
3. Smart aluminum: highly resistant film transparent for printing + retroreflective sheeting + blank aluminum plate
4. Double aluminum: retroreflective sheeting + thinner aluminum + blank aluminum plate
Look more about our products and our B2B website