Among the products of metal signs, aluminum signs account for more than 90% of metal signs. For more than half a century, aluminum plates have been used to make signs, and the main reason is that aluminum plates have the most decorative performance. Many surface decoration techniques can be applied and exerted on aluminum. On the other hand, it is determined by a series of excellent properties of aluminum.
The characteristics of the aluminum plates for signs: In addition to the above reasons, the physical and chemical properties of the aluminum plate are consistent with the requirements related to the application in the sign. The brief introduction is as follows.
1. Light weight The density of aluminum is 2.702gNaN3, which is only 1/3 of the copper material. Aluminum signs will not increase the weight of the equipment and save costs at the same time.
2. Easy to process Aluminum has excellent ductility, easy to cut, and easy to stamp and form, which can meet the needs of special processes for signs.
3. Good corrosion resistance. Hard and dense oxide film can be formed on the surface of aluminum and its alloys.
4. Good weather resistance. Many substances do not corrode the aluminum oxide film layer. It also has excellent durability when used in harsh environments in industrial areas and coastal areas.
5. No magnetism. Aluminum is non-magnetic, and aluminum signs will not cause external interference to equipment.
In recent years, the aluminum plate has been widely used in traffic signs, electronics, electrical appliances, mechanical equipment, air conditioners, televisions, LCD monitors, navigators, automobiles, auto and motorcycle accessories, electric mopeds, doors, security doors, furniture, kitchenware, office supplies, LOGO signs of products such as sanitary ware, stereos, luggage, accessories, various wine boxes, tea packaging boxes, moon cake packaging, gift packaging boxes, etc.